Under the pressure of the pandemic, Screen Producers Australia has put together a tight, pungent program for its belated 2020 conference.
The arrival of the major program for Screen Forever, which runs from 16 -18 February 2021, is an important milestone for Screen Producers Australia. It was supposed to be the first edition in Queensland, then became a hybrid online/in-person edition, and finally turned into a fully online event. At least there there was never any doubt that the international guests at least would be Zoomed into the ideas stream.
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today