The Sydney Film Festival will flourish because of its value amongst the behemoths, say Peter and Sharon Ivany who are major donors.
The Final Quarter, about Adam Goodes, is in the Sydney Film Festival and a symbol of the cultural importance of sport, which the Ivany family supports as philanthropists.
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today