Minister Paul Fletcher keeps the mystery about the government's decisions on regulation, but sets out to prove he understands what the sector is about at SF 2019.
Paul Fletcher, the Minister for Communications, Cyber-safety and the Arts, is sometimes accused of being more comfortable with technical and telecommunications issues than the ambiguities of creative excellence. So his speech to the Screen Forever conference was a strategic move for an audience which is short on numbers but long on headlines when the threats to culture raise their ugly heads.
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today