Alaric McAusland reveals his crusading nature which started when he was very young.
The Australian Directors’ Guild (ADG) has announced the appointment of Alaric McAusland as its new Executive Director, while Ana Tiwary takes up a new role of Strategy & Development. Tiwary recently worked with Screenhub on an initiative to publish more diverse voices.
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today