The children's television sector looks like the biggest loser out of the current rebuild of the sector, and producers are pushing back against the government.
There’s a lot of reasons to love the Australian children’s TV sector. Besides the fact that kids love their work, we know they are significant forces in the evolution of national identity.
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today