Go global, the financiers cry, so Australian screenwriters are doing just that, setting up their own system to get Hollywood cred.
Big Little Lies is based on the book by Australian author Liane Moriarty. Nicole Kidman, Reese Witherspoon et al line up with the children being sculpted into replicas of their mothers. in a story written for Sydney and set in Monterey. Image: IMDB/HBO
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today