What does a working relationship with filmmakers from the Asia Pacific offer Australian filmmakers? APSA aims to open up the possibilities.
In some parts of the screen industry there is an easy test to pick cynics from idealists. Do you think that the Asia Pacific Screen Awards are a good idea? The response will be a curled lip, or a crazed flash of hope, or a weary sigh from the unreconstructed realists.
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today