The deadline for the AIDC awards for completed projects is December 16, as the organisation embraces the power of competition.
The Australian International Documentary Conference has made the startling decision to create its own awards system, with six categories and a climactic closing night ceremony. The first edition will have that distinctive flavour of COVID around it because the conference will be online. But we can’t imagine that this idea will fade away because we are addicted to competition, there is plenty of it already at the AIDC in the marketplace, and everyone loves a party.
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today