The climax of the long annual struggle to assemble the multicultural, multilingual, multipurpose APSA's turned into a home country fairytale with some lovely glass for the mantelpiece.
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today
What a fabulous lineup. Producer David Jowsey, jury chair and editor Jill Bilcock, producer Greer Simpkin and director Warwick Thornton. Sadly the writers Steven McGregor and David Tranter missed out.