'Blinded by the Light' looks like a cult in the making, as 'Pavarotti' documents the truth behind high culture.
First, the Australians
Eulogy, the documentary about pianist Geoffrey Tozer, his relationship with Paul Keating and deep questions about support for artists and the small-mindedness of the cultural establishment, is still running, so director Jannine Hosking should be pleased. Go and see it, fight with your friends. You know it will be fun. Here's our review.
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today