We're heading back to cinemas; Causeway's supernatural horror comes home from Serbia; and awards, opportunities and opinions abound in this final instalment of News in Brief for 2020.
Cinemas are open again with lots of Australian films
This is the final News in Brief column for 2020, and what a relief it is to reach this point and say that our cinemas across the nation are well and truly open for the summer season. Now is the time to support your local physical cinema if you want it to keep existing. Australian films on offer now in selected cinemas include Rams, Brazen Hussies and Babyteeth. But also look out for:
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today