A new crew and facilities database goes live, as well as a locations gallery for filmmakers wanting to work in the Island state, but no word on sector funding as State election looms.
Screen Tasmania has announced its brand new Crew and Facilities database is now ready to accept listings from Tasmanian professional screen practitioners.
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today