After postponing in 2020, the inaugural AWFF is set to launch in 2021 spearheaded by artistic directors Tahyna Macmanus & Kelly Tomasich.
The first annual Australian Women’s Film Festival will premiere this year, after the new short film festival delayed its 2020 launch due to the COVID-19 pandemic. The event will take place on 14 March at Event Cinemas AACTA Bar and Cinemas at Bondi Junction in Sydney. The festival, co-directed by the director-producer duo who created feature documentary MuM: Misunderstandings Of Miscarriage, celebrates the talent and skill of women filmmakers, providing a platform for them to showcase their talent.
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today