Running 11-14 March, the festival curated by Tony Briggs will host more than 80 films and three panels of Indigenous films and filmmakers.
The biennial BIRRARANGGA Film Festival (BFF) opens at ACMI on 11 March, showcasing a stunning range of local and international Indigenous films. The two day festival is curated by Wurundjeri and Yorta Yorta screen creative and actor Tony Briggs, who both created and wrote The Sapphires.
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today