Obsessive film buff Eloise Ross has visited Christian Marclay's 24-hour video installation in galleries around the world. It takes on new meaning in her home town.
Image: Don't worry if you need to take a nap. Screenshot from Fritz Lang's Clash by Night, which appears in The Clock.
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today