Rams is speeding away to be the most successful domestic film of the year as Peter Rabbit thumps off to March next year.
After four weeks, Rams is still grazing busily in its picture house paddocks. It has lost around 10% of its outlets, is still making $300,000 in a weekend and has reached $3.404m. At this rate it will hit Christmas out of the field, with a $4m fleece to to be shorn by distributors and exhibitors.
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today