The Melbourne International Film Festival, known for its commanding sprawl over 17 days, has gone boutique, digital and national in a huge internal rebuild.
The Melbourne International Film Festival has announced an online version of their 69th festival due between 6-23 August. Called MIFF 68½, it will contain around forty features and 30-40 short films.
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today