The latest launch of a George Johnston and Charmian Clift project pushed along by a serious literary prize.
The lives of expat writers George Johnston and Charmian Clift on Hydra in the Mediterranean sea in the nine years from 1953 have fascinated producers wanting substantial characters, a whiff of melodrama, some gorgeous locations and a deep sense of yearning for the perfect creative life. Especially since most of us only get to create in noisy offices or the corners of board room tables.
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today