Michael Hawkins, the face of peak cinema operator body NACO, is confident that the big exhibitors will get a piece of the pie.
Michael Hawkins, the Executive Director of the National Association of Cinema Operators (NACO) has confirmed to Screenhub that the organisation is continuing to pressure the federal government after it was locked out of a deal to support Independent Cinemas Australia (ICA).
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today