Pain all round the exhibition sector from the high towers of Hollywood to picture houses showing Slim and I.
Dirt Music made around $500/screen over the weekend for a total of $472,000 in two weeks including previews. It has still done better than Slim and I, on $380,000 after six weeks, losing 23 screens to 38. Critics can argue about Dirt Music, but the Dusty doc is purely undone by COVID. If Slim was alive he would have written a song about it.
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today