Diversity rules in musical styles, even between works by the same composer at the 2019 APRA AMCOS screen music awards.
The best pleasure of the annual screen composers' shindig is the orchestra, led by Jessica Wells, who arranges pieces from the nominated shows, so they can be liberated from their production duties and heard for themselves. This year the Consort of Melbourne provided some thrilling deep and ethereal human voice evocations, which seem to be a real feature of this year's contributions.
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today