Cyberwarfare, pumped up by social media, is demanding, vile and overwhelming. Battle tactics are intricate, but here are some basic tactics to defend yourself.
Image via i0.wp.com
Did the Germans really bayonet Belgian babies? Public relations has been a strategic weapon for a long time, in which mere words and images can have catastrophic results. Away from the bullets, it has been refined by tobacco companies, political smearers and climate change denialists, and the same names and companies turn up in all these combat zones.
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today