Right now, robust companies are vital. Starting with Lingo Pictures, we are holding a series of discussions with the creators of great screen companies.
‘As a small production company starting from scratch in the Australian industry, if we can’t make it work, then I don’t think anybody can. Good luck to anybody else because we had the contacts, we had the experience, and we were going to try and start this company from nothing.’
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today