As ACTF head Jenny Buckland emphasises, the sector is adaptable, is attracting new creators and sells well. It has everything going for it – sort of.
Like everyone else, the Australian Childrens Television Foundation reacted to COVID-19 by scattering into remote working. CEO Jenny Buckland and her team settled down to deal with the immediate logistical problems. Their live action shows were put on hold, and they had to work out what to do without the traditional festival markets.
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today