From crime families to chosen family, to recommendations from far away siblings, this month’s screen picks are shaped by the people we find ourselves connected to - whether we like them or not.
In a period when so many of us Victorians are separated from family by 5 kilometres, quarantine, or state or international borders, it’s safe to say family is on our minds. So in this month’s rendition of What We’re Watching, we’re giving our relatives their dues.
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today