Specialist internation film fests can be uniquely wonderful. Fest 2019 at Espinho in Portugal focuses on emerging filmmakers and has added a book fair as well.
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today
Since its establishment in 2004, FEST has quickly become one of the leading showcases of groundbreaking films by emerging filmmakers, as well as a platform for international film professionals, up-and-coming and established alike, to come together to present their work, develop their skills and create synergies.