A hectic July, with most cities hosting a serious cinematic event, or at least the travelling fests of Turkey and Scandinavia from Palace.
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today
Image: Guardians of the Strait, the gritty documentary about the vast ships in the Bosporus, the most crowded waterway in the world. Written and directed by Claire Jager, it is an Australian film in Palace's Turkish Film Festival.