Private tertiary provider JMC makes sure it climaxes courses with an awards night. The showcased films highlight the best and worst of its programs.
International student Samuel Häde arrived in Melbourne after filming his adventures in Afghanistan and signed up for a course at JMC. His graduation work is impressive. Image: The Outsider, a fable about hitchhiking by Häde.
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today