Decades of experience and campaigning has gone into learning just how the arts community can create important (and unique) work with people with disabilities.
In the ferment around diversity, a lot of the heavy lifting is done by the disability sector. Companies and peak organisations across the arts are driven by a patient rage about injustice, their knowledge that the processes are so empowering, and the simple fact that people with disabilities can make important art.
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today