Andrew Wiseman, now at Film Victoria, explores the unique mindset behind documentary truth in a lovely speech.
Drama and documentary producer Andrew Wiseman is normally a calm and quiet person, so he caused a small surprise when he popped up in public with a gorgeous speech about documentary. With some fine examples and a great ability to simplify, he tackles some those twisty questions about truth, authenticity, process and funding.
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today