The Stella-winning novel, inspired by Heide artists, will be a UK/Australian co-production between See Pictures and Apogee.
Emily Bitto's 2015 Stella Prize-winning novel The Strays (Affirm Press) is set to be adapted into a six-part TV series, co-produced by Sonia Borella (Go! Long Story Short) for Australian based See Pictures, and Jo Monk (Hampstead, Kodachrome) for UK's Apogee Pictures.
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today