If you love formats you have lots of ideas about them, as AIDC 2020 revealed in a fascinating discussion ranging from 'You Can't Ask That' to 'Love on the Spectrum' and beyond.
You could argue that one of Australia’s great export ideas has slipped under the radar. It’s just a TV format, an entertaining little idea incubated through the ABC. It is called You Can’t Ask That, and it is produced by Scott Mitchell.
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today