The hardy internationalist with Hollywood clients has announced his own production vehicle, First Option Pictures. His first project resurrects a forgotten Australian hero of the US Labor movement.
At the age of 62, after 33 years as a talent agent, with clients like the Hemsworth trio scattered across Hollywood, Mark Morrissey is entitled to slow down a bit. After all, he reads voraciously, and he is comfortably based in Sydney, surrounded by his family.
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today