In a nation-first, the South Australian state government has extended the state's post-production, digital and visual effects (PDV) rebate to the development of videogames.
Australia's game development industry is something of an underdog. Despite its economic and artistic contribution, it has historically not been eligible for the levers offered to the rest of the screen sector. The Marshall Government's decision to extend its 10% rebate on post-production, digital, and visual effects to games is the first of its kind in the country.
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today