The lobbying worked. The government's plan to reduce the 40% rebate for the feature sector has been abandoned.
The federal government's plan to reduce the 40% rebate for the feature sector has been abandoned. Here is the announcement, clearly and simply on the website of Paul Fletcher, the Minister for Communications, Urban Infrastructure, Cities and the Arts.
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today