The AIDC's main pitching competition showcases Asian and South American projects which shift the North-South dialogue in global documentary.
The Australian International Documentary Conference (AIDC) is a very useful tool to encourage the Australian sector to look globally. The international pitching competitions have been a key feature since the 1990s.
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today