Some of the best film projects around the world led by people with learning disability are running at the online and real SDSW Film Festival, curated from South Australia.
It's easy to talk diversity when we really mean cultural variety. It is a lot tougher when the discussion is around people with disabilities, who all too often are told to sit down, shut up and be thankful. There is huge rage behind that enforced idleness, the objectification and dismissal.
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today