It's harder than ever for female-led feature films to find audiences. An intensive 10-month lab, Attagirl, proposes global solutions and festival networks.
Deanne Weir has become one of the prime movers and shakers in the Australian screen landscape, particularly where gender matters are concerned. A former media lawyer turned producer, investor, philanthropist and company director, she was a board member of Screen Australia for eight years until 2016, and was instrumental in developing the actual Gender Matters program, where she's still a member of the taskforce.
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today