This week is a promising one: we have some nice debuts, more screenings, and better numbers all around, but drive-ins may prove necessary for a while.
Well, numbers are up this weekend at the box office, and it’s not just because people are starting to come out; more films are showing on more screens, as cinema operators are gaining confidence that the audience demand is there. With COVID-19 rearing its ugly head again, especially in Victoria, this confidence may prove fragile.
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today