A genre-spanning selection includes VR film 'Prison X - Chapter 1: The Devil & The Sun', feature documentary 'Playing with Sharks', and short film 'GNT'.
Australian film has a strong history at Sundance Film Festival, with award-winning feature films like Relic (2020), The Nightingale (2019) and Top End Wedding (2019) all featuring in past festivals. This year is no different; with the recent announcement of Sundance's 2021 program, which will take place online and in person, comes the news that three Australian productions will feature.
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today