Sydney Film Festival tries for some modest evolution to get some joy from a crappy year with a summer weekend of films at the State Theatre.
While the production sector has been adapting to rigid scientific rules and working out how to deal with insurance, the exhibition and broadcast sector issues are really fluid. We’ve been following the festival movement because COVID-19 has brought it into the 21st century.
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today