The Originate program is a new venture in diversity which brings some agency energy into bespoke development and low budget features.
Film Victoria, in association with Arenamedia and SBS, has announced a joint development initiative climaxing in a $1.5 million low budget feature with a cinema release before a national broadcast. It is called Originate.
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today