While most screen creators fight for a piece of the mainstream pie, true indies can be rewarded for their insane commitment to high art. To our delight.
Deep inside the ultra-prestigious International Film Festival of Rotterdam is a wonderful playpen called the Tiger Competition, which the festival describes thus: ‘IFFR’s most prestigious competition celebrates the innovative spirit of up-and-coming filmmakers from all over the world.’
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today