Film Victoria have announced $550k in funding across ten Victorian games through their Assigned Production Investment - Games program.
Film Victoria has assigned $550,000 in funding through its Assigned Production Investment - Games program, to support ten new games by different teams across the state. On top of this major investment, they have announced a new industry internship program, for which applications are open now.
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today