Screenhub caught up with digital environment designer Su-Yiin Lai to talk about the speculative architecture, videogames, and working between disciplines.
Su-Yiin Lai tells me that departure and arrival cards tend to trigger an existential crisis in her. Like a lot of people working in the creative industries, her career isn't summarised easily in a single line. Broadly, she could be described as a digital environment designer.
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today