The subscription gaming service is adding over 30 games to its roster of Arcade Originals, as well as new games across two brand new categories for iPhone and iPad.
Apple’s focus on apps and the App Store is proving a lucrative investment. In 2020, Sensor Tower Store Intelligence found that the average user spent US$138 in apps, an amount that includes premium apps, in-app purchases, but excluding commerce apps like Amazon and Uber. This represents a 38% increase in spending from the year before.
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today