A state-of-the-art European cinema content delivery system collides with the NBN but it's still better than snail mail.
Desperate to help cinemas get their trailers quickly with the failure of the NBN, Australia Post has restored the 'Flying Wing Emergency Service' first introduced in 1950. Image: Australia Post on Flickr.
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today