Screenhub revels in the annual Screen Music Awards because the creators are challenged to be daring, to search the world for the rights sounds, and open themselves to such interesting emotions.
Always a treat, the Screen Music Awards run by APRA AMCOS and the Australian Guild of Screen Composers (AGSC), went digital this year, but still kept the central thrill of the traditional event.
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today