Letters to the government, audiences kept apart from each other in the dark - COVID-19 is warping our world.
The entire Palace Cinema network has now shut down as the government closes non-essential gatherings of more than a hundred people for the next six months. The Leederville cinemas in WA are still functioning while the Nova in Melbourne, also a Palace partner, has adjusted seating to create a four square meter per person zone, and changed screening times so less people gather in the foyer.
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today