There is no doubt that Screen NSW has read its 'How to advance the careers of women - a practical manual' very carefully.
Honestly, what more can we ask for. Begone foul chauvinists, tail feathers on fire. Image: cropped still for The Murderous Urges of Ordinary Women, to be produced by Jungle, written by Joan Sauers, from a novel by Louis Melzer.
This content is only available to members of screenhub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to screenhub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the screen sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian screen community today